Terms and Conditions
- Tips , luggages or personal insurance are not included.
- The Best of Brussels and its official partners can not be held responsible for your lost/stolen personal items during the tours if it’s due to negligence and beyond our control .
- A deposit must be paid in advance for each tour except otherwise stated . We accept all credit cards, PayPal as well as vouchers from partner hotels/Establishments. You will be charged in EUROS at the applicable exchange rate on your booking’s date .
- After your booking, You will be sent a confirmation email voucher to be printed or downloaded to your smartphone. You will have to present that voucher to your guide on the day of the tour in Brussels. Printing the voucher is not mandatory and can be shown digitally from your smartphones to the guide . All modifications requests must be sent to us by email prior to the day of the tour. We cannot be held responsible for any problems that may happen if you do not receive or read carefully the confirmation/voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify us at least 48 hours before the day of the service by email or telephone or WhatsApp.
Cancellation and exchange policy:
- Cancellation up to 7 days before the tour: 100% refund or rebooking possible .
- Cancellation between 7 days and 2 days before the tour: 50% refund, rebooking possible.
- Cancellation between 2 days and 1 day before the tour: no refund, rebooking possible.
- In Case of no-show without informing us no refund will be issued and rebooking is not possible.
- Kids under 6 are not allowed on the regular tours therefore no refund will be issued if we are not informed in advance.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable. Rebooking is possible.
- The Best of Brussels will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed by us.
- The Best of Brussels cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft, accidents, injuries, delays or inconveniences which may occur either by reason or defect, or as acts of government, or other civil authorities (war, strikes, disturbances, heavy weather, etc.), or from any cause beyond our control.
- The Best of Brussels reserves the right to vary the itineraries in order to improve the experience and the quality of the tours.
- Any booking made with The Best of Brussels will be governed by and subject to the Terms and Conditions stated above.